Friday, March 19, 2010

Welcome our new NCBellydance.org Interns!

It is with great pleasure (and gratitude) that I announce the very first short-term interns for NCBellydance.org!


Lynn Hoffman (Azadi) will be our Website Guru, responsible for all website and calendar updates. She has extensive experience creating and maintaining websites and google calendars. She performs with Torque and teaches at the new Twisted Dance Studios in Greensboro.




Ruhiyyih Walters
will be our Financial Advisor, helping me with all areas of business and finance, including doing research on non-profit institutions. She received her Bachelor's degree in Banking and Finance from Fayetteville State University in 2009, and recently relocated to the Triangle area of NC.



Please join me in welcoming them to the NCBellydance.org family! I am so grateful that they can help me maintain this valuable resource.

(BTW, I will still be active in the site, handling the blog, advertising, social networking, and email. You'll still send your updates to me and I'll forward on to Lynn.)

Thanks again Azadi and Ru!

No comments:

Post a Comment